Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

Ladies if you wear your hair long ie past shoulders do you like it because A. youve tried short and didnt like it. B. You were made to have short haircuts in childhood /school years and hated it ! or C you just love your hair long as you can do more with it and feels feminine. Please answer which reason you do rather than just picking ABC ECT. I look forward to hearing your answers thankyou.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

C because there are lots more things you can do with it like straightening, curling, crimping, french plaits and you can't really do any of those things with short hair. Plus short usually sticks up all over the place. Hope this helps xo



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

c



because i like different styles and short hair looks rubbish curled / crimped / worn up



xxxxxxx



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

B......=)



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

c. i love doing different things with it. there are so many options. plus i would look like a boy with short hair.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

I choose C 閳?br>Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?



C.



and kind of A because i have thick hair and i don't think it looks good short.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

C



I had long hair as a girl, when i got a bit older i had it all chopped off, and HATED it, i have since growna nd cut it again, every time i hate it short tho, i like it long, i can do more with it, it looks nicer, and my bf loves it, he doenst like me with short hair either.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

My hair is long,to the middle of my back.I love long hair,I can wear my hair anyway. I think it looks more feminine.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

feminine is a societal idea. you dont need long hair to be feminine.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

I love my long hair!



Its filled with years of love and nurturing.



I love playing around with it or just wearing it down and wild.



Short hair is cute but there is definitely way more limited options that when its long.



I've tried short hair once in my life and I feel so much more sexy when its long.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

Well, mostly c.



I liked my hair short, but every now and then I grow it back down to about my knees so I'll have some time to do interesting hairstyles on it, then I cut it up to my chin and start over.



It's probably appealing to most people because shorter styles almost always look the same..



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

C. I have always been drawn to long hair. There is something womanly about if (for me). My long hair brings me a feeling of spiritual connection (head covering) with my God. I also love the variety of long hair. It is just purely who I am.



Wearing your hair long (Ladies)?

I'll be a little odd and say none of the above. I'm letting my hair continue to grow longer for my fiance, as he loves longer hair. I plan to grow it out until our wedding, then I may get it cut to a shorter style. :) I'm going to give my hairdresser ample hair so she has plenty to work with for my wedding. I personally am not fond of long hair, especially in the summer.



So, doing it for my man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment