Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I've had long, straight brown hair for ages and I want to get it cut in a different style. Any

Pictures would be appreciated. I don't want bangs/a fringe. I definitely want to keep my hair long and straight, should I get it layered? However, my hair's pretty fine so layers would probaby make it look even thinner... And also, would a dark blonde/light brown hair colour look OK with brown eyes and light skin? Lol sorry about my fussiness.



I've had long, straight brown hair for ages and I want to get it cut in a different style. Any suggestions?

You're right, cutting layers into fine hair will make it look thinner on the bottom (unless you have a lot of hair).



Since you don't want to cut the length, it really sounds like getting it cut for a different style is impossible, unless you want to get bangs.



Color would definitely be a fun way to make a change; go for lowlights as well as highlights.



Since I don't know what shade brown hair you have, suffice to say you can have highlights in a lighter color (blonde), and lowlights in a darker color (dark brown), or even another color (red).



The more colors, the more interesting! Of course, it has to be complementary to your skin coloring. (The wrong color hair can bring out all the flaws in your complexion.)



A professional color stylist is your best bet, to find out what colors would be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment