Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ok im wondering how do i get my hair long for next year maybe if i start going to the hair dalon eve

i want it to be like past my shoulders not ive gotten it to grow to my shoulders but i had to get it cut and every time it gets long enough its starts breaking off in hte back any suggestions on how i get it 2 stop breaking off ( im afro- american) i dont have an afor but i do get a perm and im currently using do gor it does grow ur hair but my hair seemd to break off in the back do you think its because i flat ironed it every day well i f i stop doing my own hair and start going to the hair dresser shouldnt it be long by next school yr cuz i wanna look hot next year



Ok im wondering how do i get my hair long for next year maybe if i start going to the hair dalon every 2 weeks

Go to the salon every two weeks and get a doobie ( roller set and blow out with round brush) that should give you enough girl and bounce so that when you wrap your hair at night you won't need to flat iron it. STAY A WAY FROM THE HEAT!!!! give your hair a break. Remember to have your ends trimmed quarterly . This will promote hair growth. And get it deep conditioned regularly. I get it deep conditioned every two weeks and my hair is thick and long.



I had to have my hair cut into a bob 2 yrs ago because I didn't get it trimmed and the split ends split all the way up the shaft of the hair. So take my advice and you will be just fine for next year.



Ok im wondering how do i get my hair long for next year maybe if i start going to the hair dalon every 2 weeks

Well, your problem is a hard one.I can suggest you trim it just on the edge.Use this shampoo called "Pantene."It's got a type where it can make it stronger and longer.If you can't find any try looking for a shampoo that will make it grow longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment