Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

i HATE MY HAIR NOW! IHATE IT! it's dry...and ugly...and medium lenght that never grows...I have a friend who has dyed her hair, and cut it recently...and it's long!!!! I just wish my hair grows long and strong and shiny and unfrizzy..my hair is naturally straight...but when I dry my hair it looks like a frizzydry thin piece of crap...help!! HELP!! :-(



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

Ther is a shampoo and conditioner called mane and tail. Its found in the pet section at walmart but its really good for growwing ur hair fast, healthy and full



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

Vitamin B promotes hair growth



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

use shampoo



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

take longer to blow dry your hair , and do it on a lower heat. Your damaging it the other way. Don't dye it much, once in a great while only. Make sure you're getting the right vitamins to support healthy hair, and try to get it from a natural source, not pills.



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

eat



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

stop cutting it



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

you can bleed your hair but getting it cut twice a week( just a little trip each time) this will make the hair grow faster than normal



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

Get it trimmed regularly to get rid of split ends. Wash it every other day to avoid drying it out.



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

Stop blow drying your hair. Eat vitamins. Use a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner. Only shampoo once per day, at most. Keep the split ends trimmed. Exercise %26amp; stay healthy.



Good luck! Long hair rocks!



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

1. eat your vitamins they help with giving your hair all the nutrients that it needs to be healthy



2. Use John Frieda's Frizz Ease. It is really good for getting rid of the frizz



3. Get a hairdryer that has a cool setting, and use that instead of a hot setting. It is less damaging and causes less frizz



4. Don't touch your hair too much when it is drying. That will make the frizzing worse



5. Try straighening irons but with a heat protection spray and as low a heat setting that you can use (since your hair is already straight)



6. Trims. And by trims I mean trims and not the hairdressers lets hack of one inch kinda of thing. You also dont need to have these every 2months, leave your hair for about 4 months or 5 months.



7. Lots of love and care with good conditioners and hair masques. They are very conditioning and you will loose the frizzy feeling.



I hope that helps



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

I had the same problem.



I had to cut my hair because it was so destroyed at the ends. I take a multivitamin (the vita E helps nails and hair). Also go for hydrating shampoos and conditioners. You really want to only wash your hair once a day, at most. Also eat very well.



My very last advice it to not blow dry your hair. It damages it. If you really truly have to, use something that is heat protecting and blow dry on a low setting.



Its the deep conditioner that you use every one to two weeks that helps dyed hair look healthier.



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

Take your vitamins (it makes your hair grow like a weed!) and try a hair thickening shampoo..hope this works!



How do I grow my hair long n' strong?

Now a days this may sound strange but it is true that natural ingredients are the best remedies. For your hair use the folling things:



1. Every time when your wash your hair, 30 mins before that, take olive oil, heat it a lil bit to make it warm, massage it in your roots thoroughly.



2. Also twice a month, massage your hair with the mixture of oil, yogurt and 1 egg and leave it for 1 hour.



3. Change your pillow cover frequently



4. Use Dove conditioner. Its very good specially the one for frizzy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment