Monday, May 7, 2012

New Hair Cut? curly hair, long, ideas?

I was thinking of getting a hair cut..some thing major i think iwant. my hair is long and curly...not tight curly or really big ones...i have bangs that come down half way down my face which i usually strighten (sometimes) and put them to the side...i was thinking of cutting my hair to the tip of my sholders but i dontk now what kind of style would look good



as well i wouldnt say i look good with a middle part..i always keep my hair on a side part (when i strighten it) but when i leave it naturally curly as it is i just push it back and there is no distinct part really...



so i want a new haircut that looks good when my hair is naturally curly and something that wont make my head look round since i have curls...



i kind of have a pear shaped face so i would like to bring the attention away from the bottom half of my face and 'expand' my forehead....also i wouldnt mind growing my bangs out either since i dont like them very much at the moment..



so any ideas? suggestions?



New Hair Cut? curly hair, long, ideas?

You probably should NOT cut your hair to your shoulders. It sounds like I have the same kind of hair as you do, I'm Italian and my hair is down to my waist, and if you have thick curly hair and you cut it to your shoulders it ends up being a poofy triangle. Have you asked your hairdresser for any ideas? You can search hairstyles on line and your hairdresser can tell you if they would work for you. If you do want to cut it I suggest keeping it at least two to three inches below the shoulders. Hope this was helpful!



New Hair Cut? curly hair, long, ideas?

just keep it long



New Hair Cut? curly hair, long, ideas?

go with dreads nothings better

No comments:

Post a Comment