Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

I am a male of 25 years and am growing my hair long. I thought maybe eventually to a third way down my back. What are your thoughts? What do women think of length of mens hair??



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

I dont like men with long hair



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

As long as to looks like a girl



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

Noo I Personally dont like that look. But if you like it do it



But my personal opinion is to let yor bangs cover your whole forehead. Idk i always liked that look..



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

I like hair that is to the base of the neck or a bit longer............anything that looks like a girl is kinda gross........that's just me tho.......OK



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

to an inch below the bottom of your ear... its really hot.... i like guys with longish flippy hair to your back nooooo no no !閳?br>How long should I grow my hair? (man)?



as long as Yettie's hair



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

No offence but you should have gone through this stage when you were a lot younger, don't do it you'll look horrific. my m8s seeing a man who's 39 with hair down his back, he straightens it and he takes longer than her to get ready and it looks terrible. Book an appointment with the hair dresser asap.



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

shoulder length



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

As long as you want it, it's your hair. Just make sure to keep it shampooed and shiny. I like long hair on a man. It looks good on older men with greying hair too. I think it looks good tied back like the goalkeeper Seaman used to wear it.



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

Grow it very long and begin a 'Cousin It from the Addams Family' appreciation society!



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

very few men actually suit or can 'get away with ' long hair. Ok if you're Johnny Depp or whatever.



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

i think long hair on a man is way cool, as long as its nice and clean my son is 18 and his hair is just below his shoulders it looks gr8



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

i had long hair until about 4 months ago



and every one said i looked like an old wino



so now its off and im a short haired sex god ....(possibly)



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

Not my cup of tea seeing guys with hair down their back, unless hes Jesus, seriously, its your hair and your life and if its what you want then go for it, just keep it clean and wash it regular as there is nothing worse than a guy with long greasy hair, good luck.



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

you will be lucky if you can grow that far much, i hear they stop growing when they reach at a third down your back. (children have smaller bodies so their will touch to the bums) personally i dont think it's a pretty sight unless you want to be a goth or something...



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

As long as you like !



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

i don't think long hair is good on men at all but if that's your sort of thing then just grow it how long you want it



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

Skater boy hair is attractive but seeing that you are 25 long hair isn't in your league unless you want to be single. Not being mean just being truthful.



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

You grow you're hair however long you want it! Personally i like long hair on a guy, although i think to you're butt is going too far, for guys and girls.My bf recently had his cut from shoulderblade length upto shoulder, and it's still lovely but i do miss the longer hair. ttfn ;o)



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

i think shoulder length is as far as you should go. really long hair and you'd look like chico in his stripping days. not a good look.



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

any lenth you like...its you hair....but you may be classed as agirl...your choice!!!!!!!!!!!



How long should I grow my hair? (man)?

Get your self a bloody life.

No comments:

Post a Comment