Monday, May 7, 2012

To My African-American sistahs...how do you take care of naturally long hair?

Currently, I have shoulder-length hair and whenever I try to grow my hair out longer, it starts breaking off. What kind of care can I do to reduce breakage. My ends get very dry--what can I use to keep them moist yet not too "greasy". And for those sistahs who date and especially those who date outside of the race, do you allow your man to run his fingers through your hair? Does he ever complain about your hair being "greasy" and if so what do you do about it?



To My African-American sistahs...how do you take care of naturally long hair?

Well, i have naturally long hair and i wash my hair once a week with "Doo gro"(It's supposed to keep your hair healthy and it prevents breakage) and i don't put chemicals in my hair like relaxers and perms (if you get perms stop, try buying some good flat irons). And please don't put loads of grease in your hair it makes it look funny. Try motions leave in scalp treatment, it gives your hair a natural shine without making you're hair look or feel greasy at all!!



To My African-American sistahs...how do you take care of naturally long hair?

Since when do us African-Americans spell sisters-sistah's?



To My African-American sistahs...how do you take care of naturally long hair?

well im dark brown skinned with past the shoulder lenght hair..and I wash my hair once a week with Alberto V05 split end conditioner and Motions spray leave in conditioner.....then I wrap my hair and let it dry on its own..after it dries it usually has too much volume and is very dry..so I put in some Motions hair lotion and wrap it tightly once again ..hair is ready to unwrap in about an hour..and yes i let my boyfriend run his fingers through my hair..because he loves to do so



To My African-American sistahs...how do you take care of naturally long hair?

Hey! i'm Black and I have a sexy white boyfriend... lol. He loves my hair... which is about two to three inches past my should. I where my hair curly...( i'm half black and half puertorican.. but my hair is more black) I wash it put leave in conditioner and cream in it and put some like mouse or pantene pro-v curl gel. He loves playing with my hair when it's curly!! When it's straight... I go to the dominican and have them condition and blow dry my hair... he likes it too. Afterwards i wrapp it... my hair tends to get really greasy if i start to put all that heavy grease in it. And that's when he complains but he knows that i'm black and that's how black people hair is. Also use leave in conditioners- which conditions without it being heavy and keep it natural. Try to wrap it at night with a silk scarf. And massage the scalp which helped alot for me. Also use intesive conditioners. Good luck!! I LOVE MY WHITE BOY!!!



To My African-American sistahs...how do you take care of naturally long hair?

I don't date out my race, but my man runs his fingers through my hair. My hair is not greasy to the touch, because I spray it with Isoplus Oil Sheen. I also use Dr. Miracles Hair Oil or Doo Gro Hair Oil twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment