Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm growing my hair long?

i'm a guy and recently i came to realize i look like a douche with short hair and that myself and lots of other people have told me to grow my hair long. so i am. problem is i have very thick, curly wavy hair and so when it gets long, it gets messed up. so i decided to straighten it and then thin it. anyone know any good products to use on long, straight hair w/o making it oily and or greasy? thanx!



I'm growing my hair long?

have you tried the shaggy look (cut to just above shoulders same lenth all the way around bangs longer so when they bounce up you dont look like a dork thin hair let the curls turn into waves ) other wise your healthy bet is to straight iron it it only last till the next shampoo you could also get it chemically straighten but its a every 6 week process and can cause damage to your hair



I'm growing my hair long?

The only thing is a hair straightener and it will just destroy your hair over time. I would just let it go curly.



I'm growing my hair long?

Redken All- Soft is a nice shampoo. I use the whole All-Soft line. Shampoo, Conditioner, and the treatments. You will need to treat, or deep condition, your hair once a week to keep it healthy looking.



I'm growing my hair long?

Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. It worked really good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment