Monday, May 7, 2012

How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

since i was born ive always had shorthair, and now im alot older and i still have short hair, its not past my shoulders!.. Please help, does anyone know where 2 buy human hair extensions in AUSTRALIA or does anyone know how to make my hair grow long



BY THE WAY, i normally straighten my hair with a GHD everyday! My hair feels and looks crap without it, THANKS!



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

You need to take a daily multivitamin...



plus a hair skin and nails vitamin.



Do not exceed 2000mgs of Vitamin A or it will make you sick. Check the back of the vitamin bottles.



You need to let your hair do it's own natural thing for a while. Shampoo only twice a week, condition everyday...and do not blow dry, flat iron or use any 'product' in it. Will take a few months, but it will work. I had short hair for 15 years and finally decided to grow it out...once it got to my shoulders it stopped growing until I followed the advice I just gave you.



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

you have dead ends throughout ur hair. you need to cut them off, or get layers. it will help then it grows faster!



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

go to SALLYS and buy a product with keratin. That always helps my hair grow



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

You need to make sure you are taking vitamins and not doing anything detrimental to your hair. Try washing it every other day and dont use any heat on it....no curling irons, no hair dryers. Heat will make your hair split, fray and break off. If you want long hair, you are gonna have to learn to love it without straightening it. Try using leave in conditioners to make it less curly and more manageable. Good luck!



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

Heating your hair everyday is probably what's preventing it from going as long as you would like. I'd recommend getting your hair trimmed to get rid of split ends and do a 6 week deep conditioning treatment where one day a week you deep condition your hair. This will really help with the overall health of your hair.



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

By Mane and Tails shampoo..its for horses and humans...it made my thick curly hair grow from above my shoulders to below my chest..it was AMAZinG!



good Luck,



Michey%26lt;3



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

extensions never hurt any one



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

I swear by coconut oil, It softens the hair and conditions the scalp. Using the coconut oil as a prewash conditioner can rid a person of dandruff better than a medicated shampoo.



Coconut oil, a natural ingredient in the highest, has always been recognized for its quality of strengthening the structure of damaged, devitalized hair.



Coconut oil lubricates and softens the hair shaft through the action of minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron. Coconut oil can do for your skin as it can do for your hair. It is wonderful to use. Try it, I know you will like it. Look it up!!!



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

research has confirmed the role of zinc has a vital nutrient in the healthy growth of hair. Zinc is an important element in the management of stress when it is mobilized in stress as it is an important constituent of many vital enzymes required for normal body functions.



In terms of hair, nails and skin, it helps in the synthesis of various proteins, which subsequently facilitate growth and maintenance. So any deficiency in the levels of zinc in the body will directly result in impaired growth and damage to these body parts.



How can i make my hair long? its dosnt grow! help?

Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment