Monday, May 7, 2012

Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

I go to the hairstylist today and I'm trying to figure out if I would like to leave my hair long or cut it for a change. I have long, blonde hair. I want a change but I like my hair. Help me make a decision! Does anyone have any pics or ideas? Thanks!



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

LONG HAIR IS IN BUT, THE SHORT LOOK IS STILL A CUTE SUMMER LOOK



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

keep it long....i have long hair..



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

it doesnt matter wat kind of dumb hair cut u get. if u just want to get it cut just for a change then thats ok. but not for some popular thing.



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

long hair is in! its also soo cute. i have long hair and have no plans to cut it soon! keep it long, but try some long side bangs for a a new look. thats what i did. good luck!



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

Many years ago I had long hair, down to my waist. It became such a burden to take care of that I no longer cared what anybody thought and I got it cut to shoulder length. Over the years I have gotten it cut shorter and shorter. I now have a spike hair cut AND I LOVE IT. It takes me about 3 seconds to fix my hair. My grandma teases me all the time that people might think i'm a boy. I just grab my chest and say, "not with these grandma". lol



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

Well i think that it is kinda midway not short but not long, medium i guess. I have seen allot of people with medium hair layer and a cute hat or sunglasses on their head



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

if u have long hair.. leave it as it is.. having long hair is nice...



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

I myself say long hair because once u cut it theres no going back.When I was younger in the 5th grade I had long hair and cut it to my shoulders and now wish I had never because it would have been even longer now.But there are ways to make your hair look short and have it long of course pinning it up and taking it and pinning it under your hair with butterfly clips or bobby pins is a cute idea that i'm going to do for those hot days!try that hope i helped!



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

hi i think you should keep it long because im growing mine out and every one likes it



Popular hair for 2006 - long or short?

try that short messy look for the summer that Halle Berry sported in 03

No comments:

Post a Comment