Monday, May 7, 2012

Trying to grow thick hair long, but I need some tips !?

I'm a teenage boy,I'm deciding to grow my hair long. Its really thick, but I don't want it to be poofy and damaged when it gets longer. I like how my bangs curl up at the ends when I grow it out, but there are also a few things I have a problem with.I really want a sort of flowey hair texture and style that surfer dudes have,but I want to keep the wave of my hair.I also noticed that My hair is very piecey,almost like uhm..split ends I guess. My hair isn't really all that greasy after not washing it for a few days, but I'm not sure how much I should wash it, and what I should wash it with.



So here are my questions:



1. How often should I wash my hair each week?



2. what hair products should I use?



3. How many times should I shampoo?



4. Would layering my hair help thin it a little?



5. Would brushing damage it more?



Heres an idea of the type f hair I would Like to have....only a little bit more wavy:



http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/U/Q...



thanks to everyone how replie



Trying to grow thick hair long, but I need some tips !?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



Trying to grow thick hair long, but I need some tips !?

i am dealing with hair issues of my own. I recommend going to a salon in your area that has a lot of good recommendations and seeing their top stylist...that way you can be told what product u will need to use. They will keep your hair in top condition and help you get the look u desire. Good luck!!



Trying to grow thick hair long, but I need some tips !?

1. It's best to not wash your hair everyday. Your natural oils



helps dryness.



2. Use a light mousse and blow dry to get that surfer style.



3. Unless you use heavy products you should only need to



shampoo one time.



4. Laying your hair would help take bulk out of you hair...you



could also add texture to it by thinning it out a little.



5. Brushing will not damage your hair terribly and it is good



for your scalp.



*Side note:



Keeping a nice trim will help it look healthier and grow



faster.



Trying to grow thick hair long, but I need some tips !?

1.ON sunday if even that often (or however much to not stink)



2.olive oil(not the food kind the hair kind get it at either walgreens or C.V.S.)



3.Once per wash no more.



4 no it would make it look fuller and it would not do anything to the hair itself.



5.No brushing is good for what you want (combing is better though)



BTW You (even if you are white) should try wearing a doo rag it gives waves to whites with curls and those with waves get strait hair.



Trying to grow thick hair long, but I need some tips !?

Hi,



I too have dry hair and like to wear my hair longer in an indie style.



In answer to your questions:



1) 1-2 times per week.



2) I recommend Assie products. Use a gentle shampoo and a good conditioner. I also found that using a leave in smoothing cream works wonders (hair looks sleeker and does nor appear as dry/course). Try Sunsilk 閳ユΞilky %26amp; straight閳?or John Frieda smoothing cr鐚玬e.



3) I only shampoo once, as this is sufficient to clean your hair.



4) Layering may work on your hair, best check out your best options with a good hair stylist. Unfortunately you really need an expert with flair, and this will set you back at least 鎷?0.00.



5) As far as I am aware, brushing will not damage your hair.



If you have a good hair cut and use a leave in conditioner or smoothing cream, you should be able to grow your hair into a cool style, just don閳ユ獩 expect to achieve a look that only works with straight normal textured hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment