Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

I've decided not to use loads of products or heat on my hair any longer because it splits and gets damaged.



My hair is naturally straight, fairly fine and flyaway, but quite silky.



I wash my hair every day because the silkiness quickly turns to disgusting grease.



I don't normally use conditioner, what would everyone suggest ? And also how could I start to blow-dry my hair without damaging it ?



thanks so much, I have no idea !



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

Well, you understand the important thing: that having great looking hair means taking good care of it.



The more you can reduce "stress" on it, the better. Therefore style it only as necessary and use products to help care for hair as well as to style it.



I would consider using conditioner if I were you. Just use it on your ends and upwards to the middle of your hair. That way you will prevent the greasies, if that's the problem you have. Conditioner helps keep fly-aways at bay.



Also, really important, is to continue to get REGULAR trims. That is what will keep your long hair looking great. It's one of the most important things you can do.



As for products, avoid volumizers altogether (they're full of alcohol, which can dry hair out). Use shampoo/conditioner for your hair type. You can even wash every other day if your hair stops getting as greasy. Using a protective silicone prior to blowdrying/heat styling will help prevent the damage - something like biosilk is good. Just use very little and on the lower ends of your hair only so that it doesn't get greasy. Using a good blowdryer should also help. One with negative ions should help: T3 Bespoke Labs has a great one on the market. It's really expensive ($200-$300) but they go for less on ebay. There are also some other ones on the market - look around but go for one with higher wattage because it will dry your hair fast and thus lower the damage done.



Also important is the brush you use. If possible and your hair is fine, a boar bristle brush is best. Try to avoid metal altogether - it shreds hair.



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

Dunno about the care of your hair, but I'd start with a trim haircut. Just a bit off the ends to get it started right. Have a nice day.



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

u should only shampoo your scalp because shampooing the hair can dry it out. when rinsing, let the shampoo run through your hair and that should be enought to clean it. also shampoo every other day because shampooing every day can dry out your hair. on days you are not shampooing, instead condition your hair with a moisturing conditioner. also condition every time you shampoo. you sould know that shampoo is only for cleansing the scalp and not much more. it may say it helps your hair and stuff but conditioner is the reall thing that helps your hair. on weekends, leave on a hot oil treatment or a deep moisturizing cream such as garnier sleek and shine on your hair for 10 -20 minutes. then rinse it off. also another good idea is that when you're done showering and your hair is still wet, spray in leave in conditioner



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

I have long hair and try to Wash my hair every-other day. When using conditioner I only put it from the middle of my hair to the end. I avoid the scalp, as I find conditioner at the roots can cause it to get greasy or flat.



If you have bangs, you can just wash them on the days you don't do a full shampoo.



Because yours gets greasy fast, you may want to try some hair powder which helps absorb some of the oils



Perhaps try styling your hair pulled back with a head band or in a pony tail when it's not at its cleanest. Even if you can't wash every-other day, try to give your hair a break at least once a week.



Unless you need to go somewhere right away, try to towel dry your hair as much as possible before styling with a blow dryer. This will help you avoid keeping the heat on your hair for quite so long.



Get your hair trimmed when the ends start to split so you can avoid too much damage.



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

first I like to thank you for taking care of your hair, because that is the most important part to give the people nice look and for women the long hair is the best.



I have my wife and two dauther with nice and shiny hair.



Old tradition from other countries or maybe from USA too, it is to get an avocado and make that black old,



any night one hour before bed smash the meat of the avocado and put that in your hair,



mix it easy in all your head give a massage to the end of your hair for about ten minutes.



wait for about tirthy minutes and then wash of with a shampoo with good vitamines



dry easy with a towell.



DO NOT USE A HAIR DRYER ANY MORE TO MAKE YOUR HAIR NICE. Use only towel, it take time but soon you will like.



If you have a husband or a brother a man who you trust and he really is nice with you ask him to cut the end of your heair and to massage your hair for no more than five minutes.



IT REALLY WORKS



get more information about avocado in your hair it will help you to do it.



I hope you like this idea,



sorry if you dont like it.



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

shower daily, but only shampoo and condition your hair 3-4 times a week.



I've decided to start taking good care of my long hair, any advice ?

dry hair on cool setting, heat is more damaging, lite hair spray for fly aways, keep it trimmed at least every 8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment