Monday, April 16, 2012

This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

By long i mean down to the shoulders, like rockstar hair. This is for a project i am working on.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

No!



Shaved or very short is the only way for me.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

ewww 100000% no!!! i mean i find skater hair sooo freaking hot but it cant go past you ears lobes...



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

I've always liked long hair on guys, but then, I am 40 and a product of the 80's!!!



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

NO! Guys with short hair look totally cuter...all of them! 閳?br>This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?



Skater hair is hot. Alot of asian guys can pull off the longer hair. That's it



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

YES!! THEY ARE LIKE MAJORLY HOTT DUH!!! (CAUCASIAN)



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

ewwwww, no. Do your hair like jason doley, cody linley, mitchell musso, or even josh hutcherson. That's it don't go and longer!!!!!!



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

yes yes i love my baby and his hair:]]



http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/bl...



it's longer now than it is in that picture but it's still super adorable!



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

Definitely. Many Native men keep theirs long, %26amp; it looks nice.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

nahhh i think like a inch below the ears is the most not any longer



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

No i don't want to see my guy from behind and mistake him for a woman. I like ear length hair, or short fluffy hair.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

Guys look so hot with long hair!!! Maybe a bit above the shoulders, but even though I prefer longer hair, I don't really care whether it's long or short as long as they're nice.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

I like guys with short hair but not bald



long hair is a turnoff for me, even the skater style



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

I do like guys with long hair but not that long. I like the length about past their ears. I don't like shaved or too long.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

Right above the shoulders is soooo hot. i got my ex to grow it out that long and he is freakin HOT now. I also got one of my other guy friends to start growing his out and it looks hot too. I guess I like long hair on guys! Oh and one is white the other is mexican.



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

i like boys with not rockstar hair but not like buzzed just like imbetween



This is for the girls. Do you like boys with long hair? If so please state the race.?

NO!! Its gross. Its cute if you have sorta wavy hair and wear it to the end of your ear, but not longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment