Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hey girls! Do you like tall & skinny , short & skinny or long hair dark hair? Tell me your l

I like a man with some meat on his bones-I do NOT like long or curley hair on a man-looks are not too important-a sense of humor is a plus! The sillier the better!



Hey girls! Do you like tall %26amp; skinny , short %26amp; skinny or long hair dark hair? Tell me your likes and dislikes?

I don't look at what he looks likes. It is the inside of a person that counts not the outside. Some many people lose out on a good relationship w/a person by just going by how the look.



Hey girls! Do you like tall %26amp; skinny , short %26amp; skinny or long hair dark hair? Tell me your likes and dislikes?

i like taller then me and some mean on his bones but not fat and i dont like long hair..



Hey girls! Do you like tall %26amp; skinny , short %26amp; skinny or long hair dark hair? Tell me your likes and dislikes?

A good and smart woman never calculate a man's look , she will calculate his character and some time his earning .Otherwise desires , expectations , ideas, and dream about the man who she gonna have is various or different for each woman. You can't get the same opinion from all women about her man. So better you ask different question if you like to ask question in YAHOO. Because each and every question eats five points from your score.



Hey girls! Do you like tall %26amp; skinny , short %26amp; skinny or long hair dark hair? Tell me your likes and dislikes?

My bf is tall and skinny but his frame makes-up for that. I don't think long hair on a man is attractive. I use to like lighter hair on men but I love dark hair now.



My bf has big hands and broad shoulders and I love that. Facial hair is a plus. His personality is awesome and I think that makes him look even more attractive.



Dislikes, well if I were dating I'd say men with that are short, have long hair, conceited, have no personality, and aren't into me as much as I am into them.



Dislikes for my bf would be when he cuts off all his facial hair and or will leave just a mustache...ewww



lol but everything else is great



Hey girls! Do you like tall %26amp; skinny , short %26amp; skinny or long hair dark hair? Tell me your likes and dislikes?

Well it depends on who I have feelings for and if he feeling me. By boyfriend is 5''9, semi-muscular build, brown eyes, and brown skin. He is passionate and he makes me laugh. I love him and the way he makes me feel. He can be annoying when comes keeping things order



around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment