Friday, March 30, 2012

What is a professional salon product that will make long, straight hair resistant to humidity?

I straighten my long hair, and it gets thick and puffy when it's humid. I used professional salon products like shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in, but I am looking for a professional product that will work to combat this humidity issue. I put so much work into making my hair look great, and when I step out of the house on a humid day, it's only a matter of time before it begins to lose it's straightness. Cost is not an issue, because I do believe that this type of product is a necessity for people who straighten their hair.



What is a professional salon product that will make long, straight hair resistant to humidity?

Choose hair products that are stated anti-humectant.



Professional brands that would carry such products are Nexxus, Biosilk, Kerastase (By Loreal).



After you shampoo, condition and towel dry your hair, apply a anti-humectant serum (CHI is a good one, contains ionic crystals that "melt" into your hair when heat is applied, hence fuller, shinier hair strands) then blow dry straight with a paddle brush.



To minimize frizzing or flyaways, use a silicon based hair spray that would seal the hair strands. :)



This works for my daily hair grooming routine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment