Friday, March 30, 2012

Any Not so Choppy Emo Hairstyles for long Thick Hair?

Since emo hairstyles are better for thin haired people, and they're usually short, i was hoping someone could show me some pictures or something for emo hairstyles for thick long hair, and if theres a curly style. thanks



Any Not so Choppy Emo Hairstyles for long Thick Hair?

Well I'm looking to get a new haircut, but I can't show a picture of what I want



But try thinning out the bottom of your hair. leave your top thick (layered look) and I'm dying the underlayer of my hair black.



[[either way. When you want a Emo hairstyle when you have thick hair the best thing to do is go with layers]]



Any Not so Choppy Emo Hairstyles for long Thick Hair?

Currently haven't seen this style with curly hair. Though the majority of my clients who have been bringing me pics have had long hair and thick. This involves taking alot of the weight out and must be done on dry flat ironed hair to have the desired effect. I do the initial haircut defining the perimeter and after blowdrying take out the extra weight for the desired look. My last client who requested this look had conflicts with her mother as well and attends a private school so they can't have it too wild. and I found a way for a nice compromise. I will contact my client to see where she found her pics on line and send them to you if you're interested. Please reach me by my email address if your interested. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment